Spa Front Desk Jobs
In Ashland, Va.
ReAwaken Massage & Facial Spa in Ashland, VA is looking for a spa front desk associate to join our team! We are located on 112 Thompson Street Suite C.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and hard-working. Create your own hours, change your life!
Our company culture nurtures growth and prosperity. (Our philosophy is based on enabling our therapist to grow themselves personally and professionally. We do this by offering a serene and safe environment, with amazing working conditions. Our primary focus is ensuring our client experience is phenomenal and compassion centered. We will give you the space to grow. If you have an existing book and want space to build yourself and your reputation, this is the place for you…
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too
Introduce new beauty products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the Spa
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa
- Keep register of long and existing clients for them to enjoy benefits given to loyal customers
- Give appointments to clients on specific days
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate time
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and organized for free movement
- Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery
- Inform staff members of appointments that have been canceled by clients, and also alert staff members of the arrival of clients who come without prior appointments
- Manage the visitor register to keep record of people who visit the spa on a daily basis
- Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to appropriate offices for resolution.
- Good human relations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information
- Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together
- Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job
- Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients
- Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa’s products and services to them.
About ReAwaken Massage and Facial Spa
Ashland’s Gem of Relaxation
ReAwaken Massage and Facial Spa offers a wide range of relaxing massage therapy treatments, sensual and invigorating facial treatments, and “cuping” sessions to release the tensions of the day. The Spa features two private-treatment rooms designed for clients’ comfort as well as a soothing lounge, the Ashland’s gem of peacefulness. The licensed professionals at ReAwaken Massage and Facial Spa are trained in all aspects of manual massage therapy, including deep-tissue, Swedish, sports, hot-stone bodywork, and more. The studio encourages patrons to schedule regular therapy sessions, as they can help reduce fatigue, chronic aches and pains, boost one’s immune system, improve one’ sleep habits and improve one’s overallquality of life.
-Founder and CEO